- New Homes Sales Companion - Realtor Mobile App - $3000 to develop your complete App, and make it available to any Realtors you target in your market. Includes educational content about your new home sales process, convenient access to your listing feed, mobile client registration and key policy documents Realtors need to work effectively with you. There is a click to call or click to email button that Realtors can use to call you on the spot and make an appointment for their client.
- Video Brochure Direct Mail Campaign - $50 per realtor to develop a 5" x 8" dimensional video brochure that marries the power of video with the benefits of print and graphic design. This is aimed at showcasing your new homes with video you already have, like this video tour by Trendmaker Homes. Print design outlines the new home sales process, registration process and key contact information so that Realtors can share it with their prospects. Campaign design support and direct mail included.
- Realtor Referral Digital Platform: Digital gifts pair with a landing page that captures Realtor contact information or survey results, and rewards them with easy-to-redeem digital gifts from your builder branded site. You set the gift budget! Landing page design is $750. Reports on contacts that redeem are FREE. Consult to help define reward structure - no charge.
- Personalized Realtor Promotional Kit: Create a set of cost-effective branded gifts that are personalized for key realtors you are cultivating. Here's an example: a microfiber lens cloth is a product that does double duty as a brochure for new home product. Use it to communicate the basics of the new home buying process and personalize it with the Realtors contact information, "compliments of" your builder brand. $1 each! It's a cost-effective way to educate about the new home sales process. Personalizing these for Realtors let's them reinforce their relationships with their clients, while telling them about new homes sales as an option, too.
- Fast, tons of choice (search engine with 600,000 products)
- Crisp large pictures that make it easy to see on your smartphone.
- In a meeting wondering what to do for your grand opening? Pull out your tablet or smartphone, open the App, search and shop right there on the spot.
- One click to call. One click to quote - Done! Pass it on to our team to handle.
- E-commerce from anywhere. Click to order your quarterly stock of doormats, flags, and private label water in the 2 minutes you have before your next meeting!
- Access your company e-Store at builderpromotions.com. One tap on the e-Store tab and you are there!
Marketing Blueprints is sponsored by Builder Promotions, the Builder's single source for branded products used throughout the home selling cycle. Builder Promotions is an e-commerce company devoted solely to Marketers in the new home vertical. Our App is available in the Itunes Store or the Google Play Store.
I am a huge fan of Wordstream and their team of PPC experts because they offer educational content for a dynamic and rapidly changing area of digital marketing. They recently attended SMX East (Search Engine Marketing East) and instantly distributed a list of "must-have" take away statistics for anyone who is working to track, capture and engage digital prospects. I love companies who summarize all of this for me, and I wanted to share it with our readers.I was intrigued by one quote in particular which was from Samantha Yeh, Marketing Manager at Bitly: #5 take away from SMX East: "More than 86% of time on your phone is spent with an App". It's hard to imagine how quickly we have become dependent on mobility. In the blink of an eye, we went from using a flip phone to walking around with portable computers that are enabled by an explosion of mobile Apps that are useful, informative, fun and engaging. In this blog, we've been talking about our Sales Center Concierge App which provides services for prospects visiting new home sales models. It's a low-cost, simple way to personalize the shopping experience and begin a mobile relationship with home buying prospects. For a lot of businesses, a Mobile App can be a simple and cost-effective first step to a Mobile Strategy. We have a blueprint for this App, and we use your existing content to deliver a great sales center visit experience, by packaging it for busy prospects who are making time to include your sales models in their weekend activities. We've just published our BP App, too. We know Builder Marketers are increasingly pressed for time and do much of their work on-the-go. We want to be right there with you when it's most convenient to purchase from our Builder-specific e-Store Collection. Here's the Google Play link to download for your Android device. Apple takes a couple of weeks to publish, so we'll keep you posted when it's live. We are simplifying the purchase of digital tools so that you can buy an App as easily as you can purchase DoorMats and Flags. ModelHome2U is a great example. When consumers tour your models, they can scan a QR code, text a number or link to a short URL and activate an email of a link or PDF for their favorite model(s). When they decide to review what they've seen on their tours, they have immediate access to the exact model(s) they fell in love with. Your most-desired content is right there when they need it without having to search all the floorplans. I bet your competition isn't doing this. It's a small promotional tool that delivers a big "delight factor" and a supportive brand touchpoint. The adoption of Mobile can be seen globally, as you know. This summer, my family traveled deep into the mountains of the Yunnan province, absorbing the warmth of the Tibetan people who have lived there for centuries. One day, we stopped at a historic town to pay our respects to an important mountain in Tibetan culture (a ritual followed by anyone who travels to this area). I noticed a woman in brilliantly colored traditional Tibetan clothing looking like she was intently focused on a particular piece of the temple wall. I wondered what the significance was and walked over to get a closer look. That's when I realized she was using her iPhone to make a call! Another day we visited a prominent 300-year-old Buddhist Temple and the young Monk who welcomed us, put down his iPhone. My teenage son commented that he was playing FIFA. So what's your favorite App? Mine is Pandora. They have packaged and curated music to virtually "score" the movie of your daily life. You use Pandora to relax, entertain, dance, cook, do homework, enjoy a ride in the car or get motivated for your exercise -- all this value for only $3.99/month. To me, it's pure genius. Home shopping consumers have a lot of information to manage. A well-designed App can package and curate Sales Center Visits, Mobilize Design Center choices or manage the details of their home purchase with a Digital Home Manager. What would you like to develop? How can we help you? Thanks for stopping by. Cheers! Leslie Bridges, Chief Blogger Marketing Blueprints is sponsored by Builder Promotions, an e-Commerce platform delivering branded products used throughout the new home selling cycle. The company offers centralized control of marketing spend and peace of mind that your brand is protected in every market. Users can purchase their marketing supplies anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Water Bottle
- Gym Towel
- Reusable Shopping Bag fold into my purse (out of milk)
- Power Charger (late dinner, forgot to charge my phone last night)**
- Customer Relationship Management
- Email Marketing
- Social Network Marketing
- Opt-in SMS Text Marketing
- Real-time Tracking and Stats
- Automated Sales Tools
- Survey tools
- Event Management and Calendars
- Project/Task Management
- Predictive Analytics
Why Mobile Responsive Sites Make Life BetterWhen your phone becomes your computer, you expect it to load images quickly and navigate nimbly to information that is relevant for you. Builderpromotions.com is now a fully mobile responsive site. I breathed a sigh of relief while navigating our site on my iPhone, enjoying larger images and faster navigation. I don't know when my sense of time changed, but I feel like an extra 2 seconds is like getting 15 minutes. This means that it's now super easy for our busy clients to search for products, place an e-commerce order or just click n' connect with our customer service team from your mobile device. So when you are at a building site or on your tablet in a meeting, you can conveniently connect with Builder Promotions and then quickly get back to your other priorities. Life is just better if you can use your mobile device to do business when you need to, wherever you are.
Simplicity MattersHow many of us have ditched a landing page that requires us to fill out a long form? I have done this many times. I feel impatient, rushed and pressed for time. And, I confess, I just hate forms, period. Google Analytics is good for tracking a multitude of web metrics. One metric jumped out at me recently. People were leaving our site at the point of requesting information. Not a good thing. We reduced the information we need so you can get help faster. In each web product profile, there is a live link to "request info". This is a really intuitive way to get more information when you are on-the-go and want to get us working for you. Builder marketers are typically working with us from their mobile device in the middle of handling a long list of marketing priorities. This request form now takes three simple steps - Name, Email and tell us what you need. We'll take it from there. No one wants to fill out a long form, especially on a smartphone! Your requests will directly access our customer service team and they will begin work on behalf of your custom project, answering every question and moving the "to do" from your desk to ours. If you haven't tried the new mobile site, give it a whirl. And if you have been frustrated with our "request info" landing page, please give us another chance! If you are interested in little fixes that make a big impact, you may enjoy this blog post outlining 10 tweaks that improve landing page conversion. Thanks for listening in. Let us know how we make it easier to do business with us on your mobile device. Cheers, Leslie Bridges, Chief Blogger Marketing Blueprints is sponsored by Builder Promotions, a branding and procurement solution that delivers branded products and collateral used throughout the home selling cycle.