February 14, 2020
We think it's always a great idea to spread the love to our customers and prospects.
We went pink today for fun and to use Valentines Day to share the appreciation we feel every day.These are some of the things that make our clients special and why we like to celebrate Valentines Day by sharing the love and appreciation for you.
- You are genuinely devoted to delivering the American Dream of home ownership to new home buyers. You understand that thriving and creating memories in a new home, is the goal.
- You understand that freedom is something all consumers value. You find ways to give freedom and choice in the new home buying experience. We hope your clients appreciate that you have this insight about them!
- You demonstrate new home buyer empathy. You really want to find a way to experience what your prospects are experiencing and feel what they feel so you can help them create the home they are dreaming of.
- You love the final presentation of keys and a welcome home WOW that is memorable. This final welcome to their new home is a cause for celebration, and you relish the chance to make it special.
- You manage it all with professional and personal grace. We know you are people with full lives professionally and at home. You are parents, wives, husbands, volunteers, friends, athletes, sisters and brothers. We love that we have the opportunity to support your work life.
Welcome to our Fall Creative Newsletter.Anna, our amazing Sourcing Manager, recently shopped the market, and we thought you'd like to see some of her favorite creative ideas. We've linked to information in our factory websites to help you see all your options in one simple link. Please remember that the products you see when you click our "learn more" buttons are all available with your preferred BP pricing, and our complimentary creative support. Contact us directly to get your creative project started. We can't wait to help you!
Creative drink ware designs with imprinted lids.We LOVE the creative design options for these beautiful stainless water bottles that include a lid imprint. I recently stood in a line of 20 people to fill my water bottle at an airport water station. Everyone had a pretty bottle, but none were this creative (really). Check out the link to see all the drink ware you can customize with this design option. Want us to design and budget one for you? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to talk it over at 800-388-3565.
Riding the Adult Coloring Book Wave?We are loving these wonderful and hugely popular Creative Spark journals which provide graphic coloring pages along with journal pages to jot down creative inspirations. We think they are an inventive branding tool to emphasize the creative process homeowners participate in when they work with your design teams to design the home of their dreams. Click the learn more link below to see three size options and all the details.This consumer product trend remains strong and no one is using these in the New Home Builder space (yet).
Rise of the "Design Center Journal"Anna loves this contemporary and luxurious perfect bound journal. It's built with a rich, velvety Crush felt that is laminated to our strong paperboard to create a notebook that’s both eye-catching and lush. Upgrade to an over-sized blind debossed imprint to add dynamic texture – even on the spine! This is where our Sourcing team shines, so be sure to connect to let us help you build & budget an extraordinary design center journal to create a memorable experience for your new home customers.
Portable power bank cleverly packaged as a "Power Bar".These portable power banks are creatively packaged in power bar packaging. With so many of these portable power banks on the market, we think this is a really inventive way to have fun and differentiate your brand for a product that is still at the top of the list for consumer tech favorites.
3 in 1, 9.8-foot charging cable in a fun and creative container
Extra long charging cords are a top tech must-have for the connected consumer. We love these because the packaging is unusual for a charging cable and it adds a creative twist to a very pragmatic product used by all consumers daily. Take a look at our Apparel Look Book just published for Fall. There are fresh styles, comfortable fabrics and gorgeous colors to help you design a brand fashion statement that reflects the look and feel of your Sales Center environments and your construction building sites. And keep an eye out for the launch of our Welcome Home Collection as you plan to update and refresh your Welcome Home experience for Q4 and the year ahead. Cheers to Fall! We are tweeting, posting, writing and Linking In. Here’s where you can find and follow us. Twitter: @HomebuilderMktg Instagram: @builderpromotions Facebook: Facebook.com/builderpromotions LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/builderpromotions/
- Humans answer the phone and sound like they like their job and they like you and are happy to hear from you. Someone has hired naturally hospitable people or trained people to act hospitably. Likely it’s both.
- This brand understands that people in the age of technology who make a phone call really want a human and they have gone to the trouble to deploy Headquarters team members to answer the phone when a Business unit office can’t cover their own.
- The simple step of investing in voice-activated “speak the name” rather than spell out the name on your key pad, is a recognition of the fact that people who make a call really want to speak to someone. If you use voice mail, you need let them know you are happy for the contact by reducing the pain and torture of automated attendants.