- Morning Coffee House
- Chill Instrumental for Work and Study
- Focus - Peaceful Piano
- Lo-Fi Beats
- Brain Food (hypnotic electronic)
- Morning Classical - (uplifting)
- Classical Focus
- Have a Great Day - feel good timelessly fun songs for your morning commute whether it's in a car or just a walk around the block to make the transition from chief family officer to chief financial officer!
- When your children insist you take a dance break in the middle of your work day?
- Coffee Break Family Dance Party
In all the work at home reading I've been doing, schedules, consistency and exercise are constant themes. Our county parks and beaches were closed as of today. People cannot seem to keep their physical distance while enjoying the great outdoors. Now our local trails are closed as well. What to do? Streaming services provide a schedule for your workout and a trainer to take you through it on a daily basis. If you cannot work out with your exercise buddy, this is one way to create a commitment you must keep. The world feels a little lighter when I finish my exercise. I hope yours does too. Visit BP Home Base for other content to help you with the unique challenges of Working-From-Home during Covid-19.
February 14, 2020
We think it's always a great idea to spread the love to our customers and prospects.
We went pink today for fun and to use Valentines Day to share the appreciation we feel every day.These are some of the things that make our clients special and why we like to celebrate Valentines Day by sharing the love and appreciation for you.
- You are genuinely devoted to delivering the American Dream of home ownership to new home buyers. You understand that thriving and creating memories in a new home, is the goal.
- You understand that freedom is something all consumers value. You find ways to give freedom and choice in the new home buying experience. We hope your clients appreciate that you have this insight about them!
- You demonstrate new home buyer empathy. You really want to find a way to experience what your prospects are experiencing and feel what they feel so you can help them create the home they are dreaming of.
- You love the final presentation of keys and a welcome home WOW that is memorable. This final welcome to their new home is a cause for celebration, and you relish the chance to make it special.
- You manage it all with professional and personal grace. We know you are people with full lives professionally and at home. You are parents, wives, husbands, volunteers, friends, athletes, sisters and brothers. We love that we have the opportunity to support your work life.