When does it pay to reward engagement on the buyer’s journey to becoming a happy homeowner? Ultimately, you decide that, but here’s our list of touchpoints where a well-placed reward might nurture your next happy homeowner.
- Reward event registration when you are trying to capture specific segments. (in a previous blog post, we share one Builder's success with this)
- Thank Realtors who promote new home communities. They can multiply your sales efforts.
- Reward digital shoppers who click to call for a model home tour.
- Host a 48 hour Facebook Event where users share photos of life in their new home. Reward each entry and make a permanent album for Facebook.
- Recognize customers who tell their stories in video testimonials. They are credible to digital house hunters browsing your site at 10pm.
- Ask customers for online reviews and reward them for taking the time. Google will reward you with better ranking because today’s house hunters expect to validate their findings with reviews.
- Reward prospects with a digital gift when they download your Mobile APP. Your mobile channel is the next new sales channel.
- Ask new homeowners for a family selfie on move-in day. Give them a branded selfie stick to inspire a playful photo shoot. Prospective home buyers want to imagine themselves having a happy life in their new home.