- Reward event registration when you are trying to capture specific segments. (in a previous blog post, we share one Builder’s success with this)
- Thank Realtors who promote new home communities. They will multiply your sales efforts.
- Reward digital shoppers who click to call for a model home tour
- Host a 48 hour Facebook Event where users share photos of life in their new home. Reward each entry and make a permanent album for Facebook.
- Recognize customers who tell their stories in video testimonials. They are credible to digital house hunters browsing your site at 10 pm.
- Ask customers for online reviews and reward them for taking the time. Google will reward you with higher rankings because today’s house hunters expect to validate their findings with reviews from your customers.
- Reward prospects with a digital gift when they download your Mobile APP. Your next prospect is just an "APP away"!
- Ask new homeowners for a family selfie on move-in day. Give them a branded selfie stick to inspire a playful photo shoot. Prospective home buyers want to imagine themselves having a happy life in their new home. Candid images deliver fresh content and authentic reactions to a new home purchase.
- Deliver product and warranty information on a USB flash drive and embed a link to your social channels so new homeowners can share their experience with your brand.
- When prospects download a brochure or finish a virtual tour, reward them with digital gifts they can redeem while they are online.
Visit our Facebook page and share your Homebuilder brand ideas for rewarding prospects and new homeowner engagement. Your reward? The first 15 posts receive a sleek portable power bank that provide power when you need it most on-the-go.
Thanks for stopping by!
Leslie Bridges, Chief Blogger
Marketing Blueprints is sponsored by Builder Promotions, a centralized solution for consistent branding throughout the home selling process.