When the Lot a home buyer has purchased is transformed into the inspiring new home they will live in for years to come, it’s time to celebrate!Saying “Welcome Home” on move-in day happens in many small ways that weave together to create an unforgettable experience for new home builder customers. The “Welcome Gift” that sits on the counter in the kitchen, on the dining room table with flowers, or delivered by the Sales team, is a piece of the welcome experience design.
We’re excited about the 30+ new welcome home gift ideas we’ve just added to our Welcome Home e-Store. They are designed to help new home builders create a joyful move-in day experience for their customers.
Our New Home Builder clients are discovering the power of using custom packaging and presentation to add an extra “wow-factor” to the home owner welcome experience. These tumbler gift sets were imagined by a creative Builder marketer who asked us to package our stainless tumblers in a custom-designed gift box as Welcome Gifts. Her Agency used our template to design them and we produced the finished welcome gift. For people without easy access to an Agency, we have a Designer who can make you a priority and provide great creative. This kind of custom packaging is available on a project by project basis to help you create memorable customer experiences.
You can employ custom designed gift packaging to Wow clients, employees and Realtors alike. Here are 8 ways custom gift presentations can increase the impact of your brand touch.
- Package a luxurious throw for a Welcome Gift. Package all your welcome gifts!
- Give a piece of team apparel in a gift box to recognize employees’ contribution to your success.
- Infuse holiday gifts and greetings with clever gift packaging that delivers your holiday message.
- Present home keys on move-in day and deliver them in a gift box that matches your Welcome Gift.
- Organize remotes and garage door openers for new home owners in a custom gift box.
- Reach out to Realtors with a creatively packaged presentation that is easy to deliver to their offices.
- Put an umbrella in a gift package to help qualified buyers conveniently tour your models during the rainy season.
- Package our design center journals to mark the beginning of the design phase of their new home buying journey.
Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to connecting with you again.
We hope you’ll return to check out our blog, Marketing Blueprints to see what resources we’re sharing to support Builder Marketers.
We are tweeting, pinning, posting, writing and Linking In. Here’s where you can find and follow us.
Pinterest Board: Fun, Creative, Useful Gift Ideas
Our blog sponsored by Builder Promotions, Inc., is a complete solution of builder-centric branded products and print collateral that support the entire new home buyer journey.