Article provided by: Citadel Properties
Contact Citadel Properties regarding San Diego residential property management when you want an experienced team managing your rental. We can offer you an entire suite of services to better meet your needs, including bookkeeping, collections, tenant screening, emergency assistance, and so much more. Rest easy knowing that your residential rental is in the best possible hands with Citadel Properties; reach us at 619-487-9977 or request a proposal online.
3 Ways a Property Manager Can Make Your Life Easier
1. Tenant screening will eliminate many of the common problems experienced by landlords. If you’re having issues with tenants not paying rent on time, not properly maintaining their rental, or causing drama, you’ll find that a tighter screening process can resolve many of these types of problems. Only a reputable San Diego residential property management agency can offer you reliable results when it comes to finding new tenants.
2. Are bookkeeping tasks weighing you down and stealing your leisure time? Citadel Properties can take on bookkeeping services for you to keep you under budget, send out late notices, manage income tax, and handle internal audits. You’ll find a complete list of bookkeeping tasks we can perform for your rental property when you browse our resources online. Meet with our staff for more information on how we can help.
3. Our knowledge and experience will result in a high return on your investment. We know that our clients are looking to turn a profit on their rental property, and we work hard to maximize every client’s bottom line. Whether you’re new to the industry or have been a landlord for some time, you’ll benefit from our San Diego residential property management services.
If you’re currently spending too much time or resources managing your own rental, there’s good news for you- Citadel properties can offer you a start-to-finish suite of services and give you back your life. You decide on the level of involvement you need from our team, whether it’s help with keeping your books or a more involved measure of assistance. Know for certain that some of the most successful rental owners are those who have delegated tasks to property managers; in fact, outsourcing your duties as a landlord could be the best decision you make regarding your rental. We value all of the following:
- Transparency that allows our clients insight into the day-to-day operations at their rental location
- Integrity, which shines through everything we do for property owners
- A hands-on approach that takes the pressure off of you and places responsibility squarely on our staff
Citadel Properties invites you to compare your current property management team with what we have to offer in terms of value, efficiency, and client satisfaction. If it’s the first time you’re reaching out to a property manager, you’re about to get a better sense of why so many landlords choose to trust Citadel Properties for maintenance, vacancy solutions, collections, bookkeeping, and so much more. There’s no better San Diego residential property management company to call.